Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fatty Fat Fat Fat...

Sloth sadly has yet again gotten the better of me... I've been following the diet fairly well, but I've had some slips. My most notable as of late, the Denny's Meat Lover's breakfast... Soooo terribly delicious. In general though, I'm eating a healthy breakfast, a decent lunch and some good snacks in between. My life saver has been Hummus, Carrots and those individual packets of string cheese. My exercise as of late has been relegated to the bagpipes and the occasional walk. However, tomorrow AM, I'll be starting back on the Wii fit as that seemed to be able to hold my attention the longest. For some reason, I can't seem to get into the P90X and I think it's just a lack of routine. Either way, we progress on. I don't have a weigh in for you yet, but the struggle continues. The good news is, I feel better and I'm looking a bit better. We'll see how it progresses! The more I write in this thing, the guiltier I'll feel so that should help! Last I checked, with diet alone, I'm down around 11 lbs!

Best of luck out there!

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment